INDUSTRIAL PAPER TUBE
AVAILABLE SPECIFICATION Upon your request, we can supply open-end paper tube of various sizes, ranging from bore diameter of: φ8mm ~ φ150mm, thickness of: 0.8mm ~ 15mm. and lenght upto 3m. APPLICATION Although the main use of an open-end paper tube and core is for winding sheet products (such as plastic film or paper), its application is wide ranging and also includes packaging (with caps or lids), shock absorption, decoration, and etc. EXAMPLES
- For winding plastic films, textile fabrics, paper, etc.
- For winding various tape and wire materials.
- For using as a packaging material (shock absorbing articles)
- For keeping documents (drawings, maps, blueprints, calendars, posters, etc.)
- For using as a substitute for other material (such as replacing metal pipe where metal is unnecessary)